All firearms transactions are conducted in accordance with all BATFE and State of Hawaii guidelines. For more information, see BATFE guidelines at www.atf.gov and/or Hawaii Revised Statutes Chapter 134.
Bushido Arms and Ammunition LLC policies and procedures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Clients must be 21 years of age or older, with a valid government issued photo identification.
- Clients must comply with both the BATFE guidelines and State of Hawaii requirements, as outlined in HRS134-2. These include proper completion of Form 4473, as well as having a valid State of Hawaii issued Permit to Acquire, and government issued photo identification.
- Clients must follow all State of Hawaii mandatory registration procedures, as outlined in HRS134-3.
- Any firearm, purchased or imported through Bushido Arms and Ammunition LLC must not be deemed illegal, as outlined in HRS134-8. Transfers of ownership will not be completed, and the client will be subjected to a restocking fee of 20% or consignment fee of 20% should the firearm need to be transferred or returned out of State.
- Any firearm manufactured, in part, or as a whole, through our custom order platform, is not eligible for return. If transfer of ownership cannot be completed, the firearm shall be auctioned off with a consignment fee of 20%.
- Any firearms magazine sold in conjunction with a firearm, or individually, shall meet the requirements of the State of Hawaii, as outlined in HRS134-8, with the exception of current law enforcement personnel.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of many of our products is prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe criminal penalties. The purchaser and recipient of any of our items must recognize their legal obligation to abide by all laws in regards to the international Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR). If you wish to purchase an item for ultimate shipment or use outside of the United States make sure to check our dealers for one of our international partners. Please contact us if you have questions or require additional assistance.
For more information, contact us at (808) 219-9990 or click here to send an email.